Terp Lords presents Magic Wands Pre-rolls that contains THC-A (Diamond concentrate) and Exotic Indoor Flower. Each pre-roll contains 1.2 grams. Two Strains to choose from. Also we have a Box with 5 Magic Wands inside.
***THC:17.87% and THC-A:18.83% Combined Preroll Total is 36.70%***
You are purchasing one awesome sports memorabilia card and receiving a gift.
"Actual cards may vary"